Thursday, January 20, 2011

Making sense out of my taste: GOLDEN SPOON

I have come to grow up loving ice cream. I would eat and be merry almost everyday. But since people quest for anything that is a healthy alternative, I went along the yogurt band wagon.


Golden Spoon is like the yogurt of the Upper East Side. it goes by size compared to others that’s being prized by oz of weight. The smallest, Kiddie size costs 85 pesos and the largest cup, the Quart for 499 pesos, among the 50 flavors they have and for what is available for the day, I chose the cake batter. It was sweet and I really liked it. One must need to shell out 20 pesos for each additional topping. They got loads of different toppings and for this specific day, I preferred the choco rocks! Yey!


Taste: 8 out of 10 so yeah for me it’s good
Place: comfortable but not cozy enough
Price: a bit expensive considering that equally good yogurts are sold by oz including the toppings


Locations:
Gateway Centre, Unit 105 G/F, Makati City
Shangri-la, Level 1, GD 104, Mandaluyong City

*credits to Ezra Montemayor Photography for the photos.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails