Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2010 Philippine Blog awards

The Next Best Thing:

 The Traveling Life was just at The 2010 Philippine Blog Awards

For people whose second life is infront of a computer, blogging is the
next big thing!


The Traveling Life was a finalist for the Best Photo Blog, its a major
category I think! though I didn't win, being there and actually being a finalist
was and yeah, the next best thing! :)
Seeing those human beings who author some of the blogs I follow..and actually sitting beside some of them though I wasn't so surewho among them because it was a bit dark, was exciting! :)
So maybe I did actually impress some of them to be actually included in the major list.. good thing, yeah?
it made me happy to be part of it! it was my first time. the event inspired me to do better!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails